Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day.  Wishing everybody in the States a wonderful "end of summer" weekend while celebrating America's workforce.

Reminder that the eBook version of Toe Up to 10K is scheduled to be released on September 5, 2014.

What will happen is, on Tuesday, I will authorize the distributor to release the ebook to eretailers, and it will take approximately 2 - 4 days to appear on Amazon, and then 1 - 4 weeks on other eBookstore sites. So, technically, the book can go on sale as early as September 4, or it might take up to September 8 for it to first appear.

To the best of my ability, I will try and set it up so that you can order a copy from the distributor through my website.

As Monday is a holiday, the next post will probably not be until September 2 or 3.

  

1 comment:

  1. I had a spinal cord injury a year ago in May tremendous progress at the Center for Neuro Recovery in South Florida. The place is amazing, they gave me the ability to take steps again, build strength function and independence. I truly would still be confined to my wheelchair without a center like this. I hope everybody finds true success after they receive a spinal cord injury. You can see my progress here

    http://www.centerforneurorecovery.com/

    ReplyDelete